Clarocet ERT Product Overview
Clarocet ® ERT is a natural mood enhancer developed by the Medicor Labs Corporation as an extended-release tablet. It has been available since 2003. According to the manufacturer, the Clarocet ERT nutritional herbal complex is a complementary and alternative medicine that combines a clinical-strength blend of plant-derived medicines, essential vitamins, trace minerals and amino acids that work together to promote positive mood balance during periods of heightened everyday stress.
The Clarocet ERT formulation delivers a blend of mood-stabilizing ingredients for a period of eight to 12 hours, providing all-day support for mood-related wellness concerns . Its effective natural mood enhancers include St. John’s Wort, 5-HTP, SAM-e and Rhodiola Rosea, all of which have been clinically shown to relieve depressed mood and mild to moderate mood fluctuations resulting from everyday stress. Clarocet ERT also contains supportive nutrients, such as B-Complex Vitamins, GABA and Acetyl-L-Carnitine to promote healthy nervous system function.
Clarocet ERT is similar to these Emotional Wellness products:
Buy Clarocet ERT with security and confidence at Amazon.com
Clarocet ERT Ingredients
Clarocet ERT combines a blend of active ingredients and nutritional support.
Benefits of Clarocet ERT
- Combines the most widely used and recognized natural mood enhancers such as St. John’s Wort, 5-HTP, SAM-E and Rhodiola Rosea
- Provides all-day, extended relief for a depressed mood, mild to moderate mood changes and irritability caused by everyday stress
- Can be combined with Clarocet NRI to relieve nervousness, tension, occasional anxiety and panic attacks caused by everyday stress
Safety Information for Clarocet ERT
When adding any dietary supplement to your wellness plan, it is important to understand potential side effects as well as possible interactions with prescription medications you are currently taking.
Possible side effects for the ingredients in Clarocet ERT include the following:
- Dry mouth
- Nausea and/or gastrointestinal discomfort
- Sensitivity to sunlight and other UV light sources
- Allergic reactions
DO NOT TAKE CLAROCET ERT UNTIL YOU HAVE TALKED TO YOUR DOCTOR:
- If you are pregnant or nursing
- If you are currently taking an MAOI prescription medication
- If you have been diagnosed with a serious health issue like severe anxiety, depression or other mental health disorder and have not yet consulted with your physician about taking a dietary supplement
- If you have an autoimmune disease and are currently taking medication
Manufactured By: Medicor Labs Corporation
Product Launch Date: 2003
Company Home Page: MedicorLabs.com
Product Home Page: Clarocet.com