Clarocet PM Product Overview
Clarocet ® PM is a natural sleep aid developed by the Medicor Labs Corporation as a quick-release capsule. It has been available since 2004. According to the manufacturer, the Clarocet PM nutritional herbal complex is a complementary and alternative medicine that combines a clinical-strength blend of plant-derived medicines, essential vitamins, trace minerals and amino acids that work together to promote healthy sleep function. Clarocet PM is designed specifically for nighttime use.
The Clarocet PM formulation relieves occasional sleep difficulty, including restlessness, nervousness and mental hyperactivity caused by everyday stress. Its natural ingredients include proven natural sedatives and compounds that improve overall sleep quality and sleep time, such as Melatonin, Valerian Root, 5-HTP and Hops. Clarocet PM also contains supportive nutrients, such as B-Complex Vitamins, GABA and Inositol.
Clarocet PM is designed to be taken nightly for a period of two to six weeks to support healthy sleep patterns, but it can also be used on an “as-needed” basis for occasional sleep difficulty. Individuals taking Clarocet PM should take it as part of a complete wellness plan that is supervised by a qualified healthcare professional.
Clarocet PM is similar to these Emotional Wellness products:
Compare Clarocet PM to Clarocet NRI
Compare Clarocet PM to Clarocet ERT
Compare Clarocet PM to Clarocet CS
Compare Clarocet PM to Kule’a Kava
Compare Clarocet PM to Purecalm
Compare Clarocet PM to Seredyn
Compare Clarocet PM to Anxietol 7
Buy Clarocet PM with security and confidence at Amazon.com
Clarocet PM Ingredients
Clarocet PM combines a blend of active ingredients and supportive cofactors.
Supportive cofactors: Vitamin B Complex, Vitamin C, Zinc, Magnesium, GABA and Inositol.
Benefits of Clarocet PM
- Relieves occasional sleep difficulty
- Reduces the occasional restlessness, nervousness and mental hyperactivity that can interfere with healthy, restful sleep
- Combats low energy levels and daytime fatigue caused by poor sleep quality
Safety Information for Clarocet PM
When adding any dietary supplement to your wellness plan, it is important to understand potential side effects as well as possible interactions with prescription medications you are currently taking.
Possible side effects for the ingredients in Clarocet PM include the following:
- Dry mouth
- Nausea and/or gastrointestinal discomfort
- Sensitivity to sunlight and other UV light sources
- Allergic reactions
DO NOT TAKE CLAROCET PM UNTIL YOU HAVE TALKED TO YOUR DOCTOR:
- If you are pregnant or nursing
- If you are currently taking an MAOI prescription medication
- If you have been diagnosed with a serious health issue like severe anxiety, depression or other mental health disorder and have not yet consulted with your physician about taking a dietary supplement
- If you have an autoimmune disease and are currently taking medication
Manufactured By: Medicor Labs Corporation
Product Launch Date: 2004
Company Home Page: MedicorLabs.com
Product Home Page: Clarocet.com